Services We Offer
Our team is experienced in many facets of service delivery, giving us an ability to customize work to meet the needs of your project. Community Bridges offer the following services:
- Policy Analysis Services
- System Redesign Gap Analysis & Strategic Planning
- HCBS Waiver Compliance
- Resource Allocation Evaluation
- IDD Subject Matter Expertise & Technical Writing Services
- Outcome Based Measurement Analysis & Design Services
- Advocacy Services
- Community Assessment/Stakeholder Engagement
- Consensus Building and Group Process Facilitation
- Program Planning & Implementation
- Technical Assistance Coordination
- Executive Mentoring & Coaching Services
- Speaking & Training Services
Community Bridges provides personalized, innovative and strategic policy and program solutions. Our work centers around helping organizations succeed in making services more accessible, person-centered and outcomes based. With extensive experience and knowledge of government health programs on the local, state and federal level, Community Bridges offers its clients a comprehensive array of policy research, analysis, and program development services. Contact us today so we can discuss how Community Bridges can help your organization.
Community Bridges knows that at the core of supporting individuals with disabilities is a complex infrastructure of advocates, advocacy organizations, service providers and state and federal agencies. Each of these key stakeholders plays a critical role in how services are delivered and what services are provided.
However, there is a symbiotic relationship amongst each of these stakeholders – without one, the others are less whole.
Our work seeks to acknowledge and understand the role of each of these stakeholder groups – their value, their message and their role – and help our clients work within that structure to develop, grow and support their initiatives. To accomplish this, we believe that any systems change – big or small – should consider four primary components:
- People – who will this impact? how will they be impacted?
- Resources – What resources are available today to make this change? What resources may be needed later to sustain this effort?
- Communication – How is this effort communicated? Is the message and purpose clear to all direct and indirect stakeholders?
- Planning – What is the best process for implementing this effort? How will this effort be sustained or grown over time?
Under each of these components is a list of questions and decisions that our staff helps clients consider and make decisions about. It is our experience that focusing on these primary components helps best support change. Using this structure, we are able to assist initiatives across many different stakeholder groups and project sizes.